- Dunboyne Venture Scouts Christmas Tree Collection November 16, 2021 -
- Thank You Meath County Council November 29, 2018 - 1s Meath Dunboyne Scout Group are delighted to acknowledge the contribution of €5,000 from Meath County Council under the Community Enhancement Programme 2018. This has enabled us to provide a wheelchair ramp to the front of our Den and to widen the door to facilitate easy access for those in wheelchairs. This is another major Continue Reading
- Clothing Recycling drive in aid of Dunboyne Scout Group from 6th of February to 9th of February January 31, 2017 -
- Parents and Friends Committee October 26, 2016 - If you would like to support 1st Meath Dunboyne Scout Group but are unable to commit to becoming a Leader, perhaps you would like to join our Parents and Friends Committee, where we urgently require new Members. This Committee does not meet on a regular basis but rather comes together to organise a small number Continue Reading
- Beavers CSA Camp 2016 October 26, 2016 - Monday night and Friday night beavers had their CSA camp in Drewstown House in the week end of the 15th and 16th of October 2016. We were joined by our neighbours, the beaver scouts from the 181st Castaheany/Ongar and the7th Meath Dunshaughlin scout Group. The Theme for this year CSA Camp was the Olympics: Each Continue Reading
- Monday Beavers Halloween Party October 26, 2016 - Monday Beavers had their Halloween Party on Monday. Lots of fun games organized, wrap the mummy, spoon race, balloon race.... Great costumes all around , and not only for the kids! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Want to be a Leader? October 13, 2016 - If you want to be a leader, please send an email to the Dunboyne Scout Group Secretary Siobhan Murphy at email@example.com or fill in the "Quick Contact Form" with the relevant subject. For adults in Scouting there is a clear opportunity to work with the young people in their community from all age ranges from Continue Reading
- Monday Beavers in CastleTown House and Sleepover October 2, 2016 - This week end The Mondays Beavers had their first outing of the year. We went to visit the Castletown House in Celbridge. We did a guided tour of the house and every Beavers were dressed up in old clothes `provided by the staff. They absolutely loved it. Out guide Stephen was very good and was full Continue Reading